Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stop! Horror Time.

Other woeful titles that were considered for this post were Little Shop of Horrors, Horror(show) and Super Horror Post 47.

Of course, these are only 10 Horrors, and I'm planning on doing another 20 or so, so you may well see the above titles in the future.


The photo's of these bad boys haven't come out too well, I think it's probably because I've given the emerging Blue and Pink Horrors a high gloss finish and some blood splatters to try and make them look nice and gory, and it's proved a git to photograph.


This dude shows how bad things can look when you're trying to photograph high gloss finishes. Any tips would be much appreciated.

This fella's come out a bit better. Mostly due to the lack of gloss varnish. I've painted half of them blue and half pink as I envision having a blue, a pink and a mixed unit to get the "Banners and Markings" painting scores that sadly seem so prevalent at tournaments these days (if anybody would like to interview me for a Geek's version of Grumpy old Men, I'm available. I also have a range of hilarious anecdotes about how things were a bit different in the past and how fantastically funny that was)

Mega

No comments: