Sunday, September 28, 2008

Retro-Titted!

Ok, I've actually got quite a bit more done (including more bloody Bloodletters), but with Heat 1 of the GTs coming up next weekend, I'm spending more time painting than updating so there will probably be a clump of posts after that, including a report of the army's first competitive outing.

Just a quick one then, as I've said, I really wasn't too happy with the fiend, so here's the new improved (well in my opinion at least) figure.





The claws are from the old metal spawn - of which I have 4 on my desk in various states of conversion - expect some Beasts of Nurgle soon.

Boshank (that's a word from the streets that means good)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some pretty nice minis throughout your blog. I like the work you've done and look forward to seeing more.

Michael Biggs said...

Thanks! I've been really inspired by the Daemons of Chaos book so expect lots more to come.