Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Furious Five (Plus One)

These bad boys were painted before the start of my Daemon Army as part of one of my "Armies that never happened collection"(tm). However, I thought they would fit in well with the rest of the army, even if their skin is a little lighter than the other models in the army. Also, they're made out of Strigoi Vampires and Fury wings, so considering how much the buggers cost, I'll be damned if I'm not going to use them.









I've another 9 of these ready to go, so I'll be able to put out three units of five. Although, with US5 needed for flanks, table quarters and objectives, I think I'll probably run two units of 6 or 7 most of the time so I can afford to lose one.

Finally, thanks to Rob Lane whose own Chaos Furies inspired these. I say inspired, these furies are really just a copy of his. But why let a good idea go?

No comments: